I am a Stay at Home Mom of two Darling Daughters, a Wife, a Daughter, a Sister and a Friend.
I believe that family, immediate and extended, is very important.
I love photography, sewing, crafting, scrapbooking, and camping. I also consider dressing my daughters one of my hobbies.
I love to travel. My favorite vacation spot is Disney World. I think I may enjoy it as much as my children do.
How much is this one as well... :)
ReplyDeleteChristy
Were you able to see if you would be able to emboider a name on the ribbed tank? :)
ReplyDeleteIf you can I don't think I ever gave you her name and it's Allana...
Thanks a bunch
Christy
Christy,
ReplyDeleteYes, I can put her name on it. Do you have a preference for what color you want it embroidered in?
April
Hmmm what about a pink or a green color since there;s not as much of those two colors...What do you think?
ReplyDelete